Discover the running system to get faster, feel fresher, and avoid injury
And even start to enjoy it!
In the only triathlon running eBook you’ll ever need, discover:
- 1.1 Triathlon running vs Running
- 1.2 You're built to run
- 1.3 Get off on the right foot
Triathlon Run Training
- 2.1 Build Your Endurance
- 2.2 Build Your Speed
- 2.3 Train Easier Than You Think
- 2.4 Pace Your Run
Triathlon Run Technique
- 3.1 Run Efficiently
- 3.2 Forget What You've Heard
- 3.3 Save Energy
Triathlon Running Setup
- 4.1 Get The Critical Gear
- 4.2 Save Your Money
- 4.3 Get Free Speed
Running off Into The Sunset
- 5.1 Where to Start
- 5.2 Dial In Your Training
- 5.3 What's Next
I love this book!
It made complete sense to me and was very easy to read, it was the type of book that I read with a highlighter so I can go back and re-read sections. It flows very well from one section to the next, each part building on the last.
I loved every page!
I just finished reading Taren’s “Triathlon Run Foundations”, and I think it will be a great read for all of us Trainiacs out there! :) I think there are a lot of us out there (especially someone like me with shorter legs) who think we can’t “get faster”, but this book shows us otherwise, and gives us the tools we need to get fast!
My 5k PR went from 23:35 to 22:46 with only two months of focused training!
The information in this book is super-digestible with a good flow and breakdown of the different components of running for triathlon. In my opinion, the book does a great job explaining new concepts to someone just getting into triathlon, helping new triathletes navigate “the weeds” in an understandable way. Since reading the book I’ve been more disciplined about “going easy to go fast”. My “easy” run pace is getting faster!
About the auther
Triathlon Taren Gesell
- Taren is an IRONMAN-U certified coach, ISSA specialist in sports nutrition, all-world IRONMAN athlete, AND the author of Triathlon Swimming Foundations.
- The system Taren shares, and teaches within the book, helped transform him from a seriously sucky swimmer…
...to setting a nonstop 37 kilometer (23 mile) 9-hour swim record!
- He knows the swim is the least favorite stage for many triathletes. However, he also knows how much it can improve your entire race once you have it nailed.
- Taren’s unique system has helped hundreds of triathletes transform their swim, and even start to enjoy it.
Get the Paperback Triathlon Swimming Foundations
Get the Paperback Triathlon Running Foundations
Get the same top rated book that’s helped thousands of triathletes
Get all the same drill videos
Listen to the book via audio - while you train!
The only app with personalized training plans designed specifically for real people who want to accomplish something amazing in endurance sports.Try Free Now