In the only triathlon nutrition ebook you’ll
ever need, discover:
- How to finally hold your goal pace without fading whatsoever (and even have the race feel easier!)
- How you might be causing your own nutritional disasters (intentionally or unintentionally!)
- Why what you've been told by the sports nutrition industry is wrong and holding you back.
- A system that allows anyone, no matter their ability, to nail their race nutrition plan, and achieve a personal best.
Check Out How The EBook Has Helped Other
Go On To Smash The Bike:
Nazzer VanaSouth Africa
I followed your nutrition advice for a recent 110km training ride and it worked like a charm! Then a few days later, I did a 32km run with lots of hills. I stuck to your calorie plan and did not cramp or tire at all. It’s the first time I’ve ever run more than 10km!
Robyn StirlingUnited States
Excited to tackle my next IRONMAN!
After the wheels fell off in my first IRONMAN race Taren suggested my issue wasn’t fitness, but nutritional. He suggested I read this book and adapt what I could to my training. Having followed the book's advice I now set out on BRICK runs after long bike rides feeling strong.
I qualified for my first ever Ironman 70.3 Age Group World Championships!
As I challenge myself to reach my full athletic potential, I once again turn to Taren for nutrition advice. Taren's latest book, Triathlon Nutrition Foundations takes all of the guess work out proper nutrition for training, racing, and living the life of an endurance athlete. Thanks for more rock solid advice, Taren!
Here's a full breakdown of the ebook
- Calculate Your Personal Needs
- A Scientific Method
- Importance of Nutrition
Getting it Right
- Nutrition is Critical
- Risks of Poor Nutrition
- Even Pros Get it Wrong
Clarify Your Nutrition
- Fiction vs Fact
- Three Principles of Nutrition
- Approaching Electrolytes
- Carb Loading Myths
Before Your Race
- Pre-Race Meal
- Carb & Fluid Loading
- Foods to Avoid
Calculate Your Nutrition
- Calculate Your Nutrition Needs
- Create a Nutrition Schedule
- Race Day Strategy
Dial In Your Nutrition
- Dealing with Race Day Problems
- Fine Tune Your Plan
- What To Do On Game Day
Triathlon Taren Gesell
- Taren is an IRONMAN-U certified coach, ISSA specialist in sports nutrition, all-world IRONMAN athlete, AND the author of Triathlon Swimming Foundations.
- The system Taren shares, and teaches within the book, helped transform him from a seriously sucky swimmer…
...to setting a nonstop 37 kilometer (23 mile) 9-hour swim record!
- He knows the swim is the least favorite stage for many triathletes. However, he also knows how much it can improve your entire race once you have it nailed.
- Taren’s unique system has helped hundreds of triathletes transform their swim, and even start to enjoy it.
Get a Paperback Triathlon
Get the same top rated book that's helped thousands of triathletes
Get all the same drill videos
Listen to the book via audio if you want