In the only triathlon swimming ebook
you’ll ever need, discover:
- How to get stronger at the “dreaded” swim, and finally feel totally confident and comfortable at the starting line.
- Why following the instructions of “elite swimming coaches” or swimming for all hours under the sun could be having a seriously negative impact on your entire race.
- A system that blows deadweight legs, embarrassing breathing, and negative propulsion, out of the water, leaving a strong, sturdy, swimmer in its wake.
Check Out How The EBook Has Helped Other
Go On To Smash The Swim:
Bill LilleyHua Hin, Thailand
I NEVER thought I would use the two words
'SWIM' together in my lifetime!
I love what you are doing!! Both as a triathlete and to help newbies and veterans!!!
I won my age group (60-over) at Sichon by more than a 12-minute margin that started with a 15:30 swim for a half-mile!!! I NEVER dreamed of that a year ago when I started -- I was happy with 23 minutes!!!
I NEVER thought I would use the two words “EASY” and “SWIM” together in my lifetime! Well, this was an easy swim! It's no longer an oxymoron. Your guidance to fix sinking legs and too much CO2 in the stomach changed everything for me. I think I have finally conquered the CO2 problem that I now realize plagued my ENTIRE race FOREVER! I think way too many elite coaches come from a swim background and automatically think we all know how to swim effectively. Well, we do not. I know I did not! Thank you for all of your help!
I have definitely become more relaxed in the
my breathing has improved A LOT
I thought that the drills might be too difficult to complete as an absolute novice with no swimming background whatsoever but I have definitely become more relaxed in the water and my breathing has improved A LOT!!! The programme is very logical, you master one thing at a time, and then put it all together in the end. Thus good technique is enforced without even realising it!
Would I recommend Triathlon Taren's swim instruction methods? YES, YES, YES! It is easy to follow with clear instructions and simplified as well. I have learned a lot from your tips in each of the three disciplines involved in triathlon! By following your tips, I managed to do my first sprint distance in 2:00hrsand the second one in 1:45hrs. Thanks man!
Normally I swim 8:30 for 400m
but yesterday I swam a 7:50
I'm a confident swimmer but want to get faster. I've been reading up on your swim program mainly because I can't get to a pool to put it into practice yet, but yesterday I tried the blowing bubbles, hip drive and extending my reach on the swim part of a sprint Triathlon I did yesterday. Wow, normally I swim 8:30 for 400m but yesterday I swam a 7:50.
Thanks Taren, can't wait to work on the other bits now!
Here's a full breakdown of the ebook
C’mon In, The Water’s Warm
- The Journey To The Front
- Swim Pack
- Before You Dive In
Breathe Like A Dolphin
- Breathing Intro
- Breathing Technique
- Breathing Progression
- Breathing Fine Print
Float Like A Log
- Float Like A Log Intro
- Float Like A Log Technique
- Float Like A Log Progression
- Float Like A Log Fine Print
Race Like An Arrow
- Race Like An Arrow Intro
- Race Like An Arrow Technique
- Race Like An Arrow Progression
- Race Like An Arrow Fine Print
Putting It All Together
- Making Changes
- Race Day
- Training Fine Print
- Swim Gear And Equipment
- How Soon Will You Get Faster?
- Moving Forward
Joe ElliotMcComb, Mississippi, USA
I really enjoyed the
progression of these drills
I'm an over age amateur just wanting to improve my swim without having to spend a ton of money.
I really enjoyed the progression of these drills and I was able to make some improvements in the water! I would definitely recommend this to others, from people who already know how to swim but want to improve or even someone just learning to swim.
Severin StevensonCarson City, Nevada USA
These drills are fantastic
You probably hear this a lot, but these drills are fantastic.
I felt silly at first, blowing bubbles at the edge of the pool, but when I started to panic after three breaths, I realized I truly was at square one. In a week and a half, going to the pool every weekday, I’m not breathing without panic for 125 meters doing light kicks, and sometimes corkscrewing.
The confidence allows me to calm a small amount of panic if it arises! I have my first sprint triathlon this summer, I’m hoping I found this program soon enough!
Triathlon Taren Gesell
- Taren is an IRONMAN-U certified coach, ISSA specialist in sports nutrition, all-world IRONMAN athlete, AND the author of Triathlon Swimming Foundations.
- The system Taren shares, and teaches within the book, helped transform him from a seriously sucky swimmer…
...to setting a nonstop 37 kilometer (23 mile) 9-hour swim record!
- He knows the swim is the least favorite stage for many triathletes. However, he also knows how much it can improve your entire race once you have it nailed.
- Taren’s unique system has helped hundreds of triathletes transform their swim, and even start to enjoy it.
Get a Paperback Triathlon
Get the same top rated book that's helped thousands of triathletes
Get all the same drill videos
Listen to the book via audio if you want